I’m always looking for good content to be added to this site and if you’re able to write high quality articles about cyber security or digital privacy, I’d love to feature you as a guest blogger. It’s my goal to use this blog as a soapbox for those expressing their opinions and techniques on security and privacy. Many people have asked to become a contributor to this site, so I’ve written a few guidelines to make it easier:
- First and foremost, please send all posts in ASCII format. If it’s not, it won’t be considered. It’s not that I don’t trust you sending me Word docs, but, well, I don’t trust you.
- I can’t guarantee your post will be published. I’ll try my best to work with you and get topics that are relevant on the site, but I can’t promise all submissions will be published. It’s not you, it’s me. Hopefully we can still be friends.
- Your post will be reviewed by me personally and all edits and changes will be sent back to you before posting. Also, if you’re sending me something, I’m assuming its original content developed by you. If content is found to be plagiarized it will be taken down.
- Please send over any pictures that will assist with "bringing your article to life". Also, try to come up with a witty title for your submission. I’d also prefer no hyperlinks be added to the submissions.
- Humor is welcome, but not mandatory.
If this makes sense, please send over all submissions and questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to reading them.